Looking for a fast-paced career with an expanding retail company? Look no further than Quality Save!
Quality Save are looking for talented, vibrant Area Manager to cover our North West region. There has never been a better time to join us as we are currently undergoing a period of change and innovation to make Quality Save a better place to work and an easier place to work.
Here’s just a few of the reasons why our Area Managers love working at Quality Save…
• A competitive salary of circa £35,000 per annum
• Performance related bonus plus
• Fully expensed company car
• … plus a whole range of benefits.
We believe that our success comes through our teams and we are looking for ambitious driven people who have a desire to be the best to join us.
What will I be doing?
Joining our team as an Area Manager, you will initially take responsibility for managing approximately 7+ stores across the North West. Your responsibilities will include:
• Sales and profit target achievement
• Improving stock availability/cleanliness/standards/service
• Wage cost/Shrinkage control
• People development/succession planning
This role is one with a lot of freedom to innovate and gives the right applicant the change to make “Real” changes to both the store and the business as a whole.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for driven, organized, hands on individuals. We are very proactive, and you will need to be able to work in a fast paced business where every day is different. You will need to be an inspirational leader with the ability to create a stable atmosphere and motivate your team to achieve more each day.
As our ideal Area Manager, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience as an Area Manager in high volume retail sales where productivity and people management/development is key to delivering your profit plan.
Why Quality Save?
Quality Save is one of the most successful discount retailers with a network of stores located across the North West and Yorkshire. We are a family run company with a simple philosophy of selling branded goods at the lowest possible price! So, here’s the facts…
• We are the best kept retail discount secret in the UK!
• We are a Grocer magazine UK top 20 independent grocer!
• We operate discount superstores across the North-West, selling top quality branded products.
• We sell everything from fresh food, furniture, toys and most things in between!
• We are a family business that is profitable and successful and growing at a sensible pace!
Sound goods – what’s the process?
First interviews will be held week beginning 29 October
Second interviews will be held week beginning 5 November
Start Date is January 2019
If you have skills and experience to be our newest Area Manager, we would love to hear from you.